ATV Monkey Jungle Tour
Description of ATV Monkey Jungle Tour
Come and meet our Akumal Monkey Sanctuary & Rescued Animals, specialized mainly in the care of primates.
They will be able to meet and interact with rescued species such as deer, lemurs, dwarf goats, squirrel monkeys, boa constrictors, macaws, among others. They will also get to know the natural cenote where a family of bats lives. It includes an educational connection with a family of primates. The purpose of this is to appreciate their behaviors, expressions, and how they act with each other.
They are very friendly, you can touch them, feed them, play with them and learn more about their natural behaviors and diet. They are found in protected areas and with expert personnel taking care of them.
We will go by ATV living and feeling nature, as well as venturing down a rocky path until we reach a spectacular cavern that is more than 5 million years old with a great variety of stalactites, stalagmites, and columns. The cave is 50 meters long, inside this wonderful cavern you can also see an impressive cenote 3 meters deep in which a beautiful play of lights takes place and you can cool off inside it and appreciate the crystal clear waters . The cenote is completely illuminated with underwater lamps, which allows you to observe the incredible natural formations of millions of years
General information of ATV Monkey Jungle Tour
-Monday to Sunday
-The tour starts at 9:00 am and 13:00 pm
What is Included ATV Monkey Jungle Tour
Shared transportation to and from the hotel (Tulum - Moon Palace area)
Entry and guided tour of the cave
Motorcycle tour (single or double)
Entrance fee and activities at Akumal Monkey Sanctuary
Interaction with different species
Natural water and fruit water
English and Spanish guides (check availability of German and French)
What is Not Included ATV Monkey Jungle Tour
-Collision insurance for ATVs ($10 USD)
Transportation with extra cost from Cancun Zone, Airport, Cancun Hotel Zone of $20USD per pax. Direct payment based
Recommendations of ATV Monkey Jungle Tour
Closed shoes that can get wet
Biodegradable insect repellent
Regulations of ATV Monkey Jungle Tour
- Indispensable to present ID
- Minimum age for children 5 years or measure 1.20 m. of height
- Minimum age to drive 16 years old (indispensable ID)
- Not suitable for pregnant women or people with limited mobility
- Not recommended for people with back problems or injuries
- Compulsory motorcycle collision insurance USD 10 per vehicle (paid at the box office)
- Access to people under the influence of alcohol or drugs is prohibited, if they are detected, the tour will be CANCELED without the right to a refund.
- Maximum weight for ATVs:
Double Motorcycle - 210 kg (463 lbs)
Individual Motorcycle- 175 kg (386 lbs)
Cancelation policies of ATV Monkey Jungle Tour
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.