ATV Monkey Jungle Tour
Description of ATV Monkey Jungle Tour
Come and meet our Akumal Monkey Sanctuary & Rescued Animals, which specialized mainly in the care of primates. During the tour, we will be able to see several of the species that have been rescued, such as the spider monkey, capuchin monkey, black-faced monkey, macaws, fallow deer, and snakes among other species, in the same way, we will have the opportunity to have an educational link (interaction). with some of them; The purpose of this link is to appreciate their natural behaviors, their expressions, we will be able to observe them, and touch them in a respectful and friendly way. They are in safe areas and with trained personnel for their care. We will also learn the history of each species that have been rescued and live the experience of feeling part of their community.
Later, we will go on an ATV living and feeling nature, as well as adventuring on a dirt road until we reach a spectacular cavern of approximately 2.5 million years with a great variety of stalactites, stalagmites, and columns. The cave is 50 meters long, inside this wonderful cavern you can also see an impressive 3-meter-deep cenote where we can cool off and swim while appreciating the crystal-clear waters. The cenote is illuminated with underwater lamps, which allows you to observe the incredible natural formations.
General information of ATV Monkey Jungle Tour
-Monday to Sunday
-The tour starts at 9:00 am and 13:00 pm
What is Included ATV Monkey Jungle Tour
Shared transportation to and from the hotel (Tulum - Moon Palace area)
Entry and guided tour of the cave
Motorcycle tour (single or double)
Entrance fee and activities at Akumal Monkey Sanctuary
Interaction with different species
Natural water and fruit water
English and Spanish guides (check availability of German and French)
What is Not Included ATV Monkey Jungle Tour
-Mandatory collision insurance for ATVs (USD 10)
Transportation with the extra cost from Cancun Zone, Airport, and Cancun Hotel Zone of USD 20 per person. Direct payment based
Recommendations of ATV Monkey Jungle Tour
Closed shoes that can get wet
Biodegradable insect repellent
Regulations of ATV Monkey Jungle Tour
- Indispensable to presenting ID
- Minimum age for children 5 years or measure 1.20 m. of height
- Minimum age to drive is 16 years old (indispensable ID)
- Not suitable for pregnant women or people with limited mobility
- Not recommended for people with back problems or injuries
- Compulsory motorcycle collision insurance of USD 10 per vehicle (paid at the box office)
- Access to people under the influence of alcohol or drugs is prohibited, if they are detected, the tour will be CANCELED without the right to a refund.
- Maximum weight for ATVs:
Double Motorcycle - 210 kg (463 lbs)
Individual Motorcycle- 175 kg (386 lbs)
Cancelation policies of ATV Monkey Jungle Tour
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.