Sunset Cat & Cocktail
Description of Sunset Cat & Cocktail
Enjoy the beauty and romanticism of a catamaran ride at sunset with your partner, admiring the beauty of the landscape of a thousand colors that blend the sky and the Mayan jungle.
General information of Sunset Cat & Cocktail
Wednesday and Friday
Departures Autumn - Winter 16:30
Departures Spring - Summer 17:30
What is Included Sunset Cat & Cocktail
Round trip shared transportation service
Admission to Maroma Beach, the best beach in the Mexican Caribbean.
Domestic open bar on board the catamaran
Bilingual guide (English - Spanish)
AP and RC insurance
What is Not Included Sunset Cat & Cocktail
- Private transportation
- Souvenirs and photos
- Lockers Guarantee Deposit
- Dock tax 15 dollars per person:
Please note that if your tour includes the use of a port or pier, please bring cash to pay the required tax directly at the port or pier.
Recommendations of Sunset Cat & Cocktail
Caribbean Casual Attire, no tank tops please.
Extra money to buy photos, souvenirs or a bottle of wine from our cellar.
Regulations of Sunset Cat & Cocktail
-Minimum required number of passengers: 20 (guaranteed)
-Sailing off the coast for approximately 90 min
- Romantic and relaxed atmosphere
- On board the catamaran everyone must be barefoot
- The Cocktail version ends when the ship docks back. (*)
- Operates Wednesday and Friday
If the client suffers from a physical illness or a special need, they should contact us to find out if they can take the regular tour or if a special tour is required.
**** IMPORTANT: Operation is suspended on December 25, 2022 and January 1, 2023 ***
Cancelation policies of Sunset Cat & Cocktail
Full refund will apply in the following cases:
1. When the service is canceled by the supplier.
2. Due to illness, presenting a doctor's report.
3. The Cancellation or date change is made prior to 11:00 am the day before the service.
No refunds will apply:
1. If the client does not show on the date and time of service.